Auditions are Sunday July 25th from 1-8 PM at the Park Community Church in Mesquite. This show's fundraiser donations will be going to help children. Below are the audition requirements.
Park Community Church address:
2701 N Town East Blvd. Mesquite, TX 75150
- Sign-up for a time slot for in-person auditions on the sign-up genius link that will be posted soon!
- Audition with a Disney song or scene or both! We are looking for hero and villain songs for this show! Audition with as many songs/scenes as you would like.
- Be prepared to move. You may be asked to learn a small movement combo and portion of a group number.
- If you are unable to attend the in-person auditions, you may send in a video submission. Video submissions need to include, audition video(s), an up to one minute dance/movement piece to show your dance experience, headshot, and resume.
Send video submissions in to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name in the subject line along with STFAC. (ex: DIAZ - STFAC AUDITION)
*VIDEO SUBMISSIONS ARE DUE JULY 25TH by 11:00 PM.*
- Be prepared to stay the whole time for the dance/movement call, or be you may come back in time for the dance call. (We will give you a call time to come back if you need to leave). The dance call is from 6:30-8 PM, you may not be called the entire time, so please wait until we give you instructions at the audition.
- The cast list will be sent out August 7th 2021.
- Rehearsals start August 14th 2021.